CIAF tour package announced
30 April 2021
The Cairns Indigenous Art Fair (CIAF) has forged a unique partnership with one of the world’s leading luxury tour operators to drive recovery in the region's tourism industry.
Abercrombie & Kent AU have released an exclusive, six-day itinerary for discerning travellers offering a series of culturally focused, money-can’t-buy experiences.
The Insider’s Cairns: An Indigenous Art Immersion package includes:
- Pre-opening viewing of CIAF’s curated Art Fair exhibition,
- A personalised tour of the Fair with CIAF Artistic Director Janina Harding,
- A meet-and-greet with the designers and curators of the highly anticipated fashion performance,
- Tickets to VIP gallery events,
- An opportunity to meet the owners of a private conservation garden in the Daintree Rainforest and opportunity to take part in a hands-on, Aboriginal art workshop.
To book and to find out more, follow the link!
#CIAF2021 #ExploreTNQ #ThisIsQueensland