CIAF continues to grow as Australia’s most attended Indigenous Arts event attracting 50,000 people each year and growing.
Through our Strategic Plan CIAF have set out five measurable goals which will increase platforms for cultural exchange and economic opportunity for Queensland Indigenous artists. These goals are to;
- Leverage existing markets and develop new markets for Queensland Indigenous art.
- Grow audiences through immersive Indigenous arts and cultural experiences.
- Build CIAF’s national and international profile.
- Contribute to development pathways for Queensland Indigenous artists.
- Ensure the relevancy and viability of CIAF.
This path forward can only be achieved by identifying and maintaining meaningful partnerships with organisations and friends, many who have been with CIAF since its inception in 2009. Growing this mix is an exciting prospect.
If you or your organisation are interested in supporting the vision please contact the CIAF team.